Conditions of Sale
1. The highest bidder shall be the purchaser.
2. The purchaser must pay 20% of the purchase price at the close of the sale in certified check or cashier’s check. The balance to be paid within 10 days with lawful interest calculated on the unpaid balance from the IIth day after sale.
3. Sheriff’s fees and commissions will be deducted from the bid price.
4. Immediately upon the conclusion of the sale, should the successful bidder fail to sign the conditions of sale and pay the 20% deposit as required herein, the Sheriff shall resell the property without further notice by public advertisement.
5. If the purchaser fails to comply with any of the conditions of sale, the property will be sold a second time, the former purchaser being held responsible for all losses and expenses. The deposit is to be retained by the Sheriff to be disbursed by court order.
6. A fully executed deed will be prepared after the bidder pays the balance of monies due to the sheriff by certified check.
7. Sold subject to restrictions of record which are unknown to me and upaid taxes or assessments and such state of facts as an accurate survey would disclose.
8. Purchaser is required to pay the realty transfer tax to the County Clerk for recording.
Don’t forget to call or email “Me” with any questions.